Figured it was about time I did a decent commission info post.
Got 10 slots open and would be really grateful if anyone could help out! Boosts is highly appreciated!
More info on commissions here.
- Do you prefer traditional drawing, or digital?
- How long have you been drawing?
- How many classes have you taken?
- Do you have a DeviantArt, personal website, or art blog?
- What’s your favorite thing to draw?
- What’s your least favorite thing to draw?
- How often do you use references?
- Do you draw professionally, or just for fun?
- How much time do you spend drawing on an average day?
- Are you confident about your art?
- How many art-related blogs do you follow?
- Is it okay for people to ask you about your process?
- Do you prefer to keep your art personal, or do you like drawing things for other people?
- Do you ever collaborate with others?
- How long does an average piece take you to complete?
- Do you draw more today than you did in the past, or do you draw less?
- Do you think you’re justified in giving other people art advice?
- What are you currently trying to improve on?
- What is the most difficult thing for you to draw?
- What is the easiest thing for you to draw?
- Do you like to challenge yourself?
- Are you confident that you’re improving steadily?
- Do you draw more fanart, or more original art?
- Do you feel jealous when you see other people’s art, or inspired? (Be honest!)
- Do you like to draw in silence, or with music?
- For digital artists: what program(s) do you use?
- For digital artists: how many layers does a typical piece require?
- For traditional artists: what medium do you like most? (Pencil, charcoals, etc)
- For traditional artists: How do you usually start on a big piece? (Light sketch, colored lead, sketchpaper, etc)
- What inspires you to not just make art, but to be a better artist?
You’re hecka sweet anon, thank you regardless!
I will admit, I was watching some MichiHaru scenes earlier on youtube (you know, for research). Are you a wizard?
Of course, commissioning me will give you a guaranteed access to some sailor moon
shipping trash art. (I’m sorry, I just really need some commissions but tbh I might draw something yeah.)
cypran said: Avast is extreamly user friendly and does no tampering with anything. It’s not like AVG or others that it tries to force a bunch of add on features on you. Plus you can make Avast talk in pirate speak.
The pirate speak sold me. Thanks for letting me know!
Man idk, I’ve had really bad luck in the past with free anti-viruses, ended up screwing my laptop more than once, I really don’t wanna risk it again.
"Internet access fees may apply while downloading." I don’t like the sound of that but I’ll check it out. Thanks.
I have a few doodles of them that still need to be coloured so keep a sharp eye!
Or y’know, commission me.